Mandarin Class Goal Setting in the first Trimester
Name:Rachel Oh Level :7 intermediate level Grade:7
What is your difficulty in learning Mandarin?
My difficulties are to pronounce the proper tone for each character.
Please list your goals in different areas:
Listening: It is hard for me to compare the tones that match to the character so my goal is to get more well at the Chinese tones.
Oral: My goal is to say Chinese more fluent and to use proper Chinese tones
Reading: For reading I think I improved a lot so it is ok for me.
Character Writing: I want to follow the correct strokes for each character not just writing it by my own ways.
Classroom participation: I should stop talking or not participating with my friends.
For achieving my goal, I would like to do:
Listening: Is to listen to correct tones and getting what they say and I want to practice on how the tones are used.
Oral: When I memorize the characters I will start thinking about the four tones.
Character Writing: I will start using correct stroke orders while I write down the characters.
Classroom participation: I should stop talking with my friends and
Participate well while my teacher talks.
No comments:
Post a Comment